I am a well-established professional, with 12 years of solid expertise in the I.T industry.
I started my technical career at the age of 23, after completing Microsoft and Cisco certifications (MCSE, CCNA and CompTIA A+). In addition to this, I could also apply basic programming code (VB and C++). Following this, I worked intensively for 3 years in both software and hardware information technology which included building servers, creating NAS and SAN Fibre storage. I also gained experience in network security.
I am currently managing three dedicated servers in Germany providing my clients dedicated, reliable and secure online hosting. The business portfolio is entirely managed by me, and I do not outsource any services. I provide clients with their source code and documentation so that they have full control over their projects.
I remain open to new opportunities and technologies and improving skills.
- I adhere to all laws and regulations as set forth by the United States and International Governments for business, cyber and internet regulation.
- I regard each client’s project as if consulting my own.
- I act in good faith when consulting and giving advice to my clients.
- I am always committed to the well-being of my clients and their organizational objectives.
- I maintain strict confidentially regarding client data and business operations.